Course Duration: 6 Months
Course Fee: 50,000/- Rs
– Fitness Professionals
– Yoga Therapists
– Para Medicals
– Science Graduates
– Health and Wellness Coaches
This course is accredited by the International Association of Yoga Therapists (IAOTH), England.
The Internationally Certified Yoga Trainer course is designed to provide in-depth knowledge and practical skills in the field of yoga instruction and therapy. This comprehensive program is tailored for healthcare professionals, fitness experts, and graduates in the field of science and wellness.
– Learn the philosophy and history of yoga.
– Master various yoga asanas (postures) and pranayama (breathing techniques).
– Understand the therapeutic applications of yoga for health and wellness.
– Gain expertise in designing personalized yoga programs for individuals.
– Develop teaching skills and techniques for effective yoga instruction.
– Explore the integration of yoga with medical and wellness practices.
Accreditation and Certification:
Upon successful completion of this course, students will receive a Postgraduate Diploma in Yoga Training, internationally recognized and accredited by IAOTH, England. This certification opens doors to a rewarding career as a certified yoga trainer, with the ability to promote health and well-being through yoga practice.
Join us on a transformative journey towards becoming an Internationally Certified Yoga Trainer. Enroll today and unlock the potential of yoga in enhancing the lives of individuals and communities.
Online Examination :
Upon successful completion of the course, participants will be required to take an online exam lasting one hour, consisting of multiple-choice questions. Those who pass this exam will be awarded an internationally accredited Diploma certificate at the Expert level.